03 May

by in Art & Lifestyle

Twizy struts its stuff in New York City

After loading up its battery in Los Angeles to shoot a video with David Guetta, Twizy is making another stateside stop before returning to our Gallic shores. This time on the East Coast. That’s right, folks! Twizy’s hitting the streets of New York City (and they made it “feel brand new”, as the song goes)!

Although Twizy won’t go on sale in the US (but you just wait and see), we decided to take it for a spin in Manhattan. What better setting for this urban baby, than the Big Apple!

While spending a busy weekend in Manhattan, more precisely at The Standard Hotel in hip Meatpacking District, Twizy got a lot of attention & even received a few love declarations (more in our video, coming soon). Central Park, Soho, Times Square, Chinatown… Twizy saw it all! It also starred alongside the world’s greatest chefs at a special dinner organized by Relais & Chateaux.

For more pictures, click on the link at the bottom of this page.

More pictures of Twizy in NYC this way, on our Flickr page

tags: , , ,

Read also

Comments

• par Emil, , the 7 May 2012 at 19:59

It is such a shame that Renault is not present in USA anymore. Twizy would have great success there.

• par Daniel, , the 25 May 2012 at 03:31

Love this car its a shame it will also not be sold in Australia.

• par Anthony, , the 15 June 2012 at 21:30

I will be waiting for this beauty here in New York!! Renault, Please make it happens!!!

• par SundayHHTimes, , the 17 June 2012 at 00:34

We like the car / auto / bike whatever anyone is calling it, this would be great for College towns, Small towns and even some newer developments, a cul de sac here or there, this would be great for those huge corporate parks, like on Google or Apple campus, this is a great leap forward and we will champion its cause.

Sunday Hip Hop Times

• par Julien Couvreur, , the 26 June 2012 at 15:24

I’d love to buy this car in the US. Only concern is that I’d enjoy windows for rainy days.

• par David Cronan, , the 28 July 2012 at 10:33

I say Renault should bring their Twizy to the USA. It’s a zippy, fun, safe, and affordable alternative to scooters in urban areas.
    Maybe if the Twizy is a success, maybe other Renaults could arrive here too. Some other Renaults I believe that could succeed here in the USA are the Clio, Megane, Duster, Koleos, Fluence, Latitude, and Talisman.

• par Yolanda davis, , the 23 October 2012 at 14:54

I need this car . Please bring it to the USA.

• par Yolanda davis, , the 23 October 2012 at 14:55

Can I purchase it and have it shipped to me?

• par Yolanda davis, , the 23 October 2012 at 15:22

The one thing that would make this car irresistible would be a solar powered battery. I still want it.